Monday, June 23, 2008

XZIBIT TO BE IN NEW X FILES MOVIE!!!!


Rapper/actor/TV host Xzibit is set to be in the upcoming “X-Files” movie. X (born Alvin Joiner) plays an FBI agent in the second movie based on the popular 1990s TV series.

Although X plays a character that believes in aliens in the new movie, he said that he doesn’t believe in the supernatural beings because black people never get abducted.

According to reports, X says, “I don’t believe in aliens. I don’t think aliens or ghosts like black people. We never get abducted. Our houses never get haunted. It always happens in rural areas, where no ethnic people live. The day I see somebody from South Central Los Angeles say, ‘Man, I got abducted yesterday,’ then I’ll believe it.”

Filming for the movie, “X-Files: I Want To Believe,” took place in Vancouver and ended in March. It is scheduled to hit movie theatres in July.


COURTSY OF
YORAPS.COM

HERES SOME WEST COAST MIXTAPES FOR YALL !!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------














No comments: