Monday, June 9, 2008

Chuck T Leaks Lil Wayne's Tha Carter III, Lil Wayne Explains Outburst


Somewhere in the world, a wise man once said that you should never bite the hand that feeds you, so before things could get to0 ugly, the self proclaimed "rapper eater" tried to clear the air regarding his feelings on the mixtape industry and its djs.

“First off I ain’t mean to disrespect no deejays, no mixtape deejays, whatever kind of deejay you is, there was no kind of disrespect, especially given the fact that me and Drama, me DJ KHALED and me and my homeboy Raj Smooth from New Orleans, we all get it in and do the mixtape thing. So given that fact, I think things were blew out of proportion." Said Weezy during a conversation on DJ Drama's Shade45 show.

Without having an album out Lil Wayne was able to reach superstar status as an artist mainly through music that was being brought to the public via mixtapes, so when his comments were first heard, many were upset and even confused by his comments. Wayne went on to explain that his comments were geared to one person and one person only.

“This Empire nigga, I don’t fuck with him. For all deejays I just want you to know that, that diss was meant for that Empire nigga. I don’t fuck the Empire nigga. The nigga put a CD out on me every month and I couldn’t tell you how none of them niggas look in person,”

Empire is the man that produces the popular series, " The Drought Is Over", but after offering what seemed like an apology to the DJ community, Wayne reignited some fires.

“Whoever got soft feelings and whoever took what I said and wants to feel some kind of way, I want you to know, please don’t feel different after you hear me on this right here, I want you to still feel like saying ‘fuck that nigga’ cause when you see me in the streets I want it to be that because I’m going to bite your fucking face off.”

Despite Weezy's explanation,the consequences of his actions are well underway with the leaking of his highly anticipated album The Carter III, weezy fans everywhere were given an early present when the album was leaked through the internet over the weekend. The man who claims to be responsible for the leak sent an email blast saying.

"Lil Wayne said 'fuck mixtape DJ's'...so now i'm about to show that boy the meaning of bootleg...I'll be damned if I let anyone get away with saying fuck me without him facing some type of repercussions, including." he then went on to say "Don't buy the new Lil Wayne album. Download it for free." Making the album available for download, via a link to a download site.

No comments: