Monday, June 9, 2008

peedi crack off rocafella!!!!


After five years, North Philly rapper Peedi Crakk has parted ways with Roc-A-Fella Records in favor of booming independent, Amalgam Digital. Peedi Crakk joins a roster made up of both commercially successful artists and underground hip hop icons, including Grammy-nominee Joe Budden, Kurious, Tash (of Tha Alkaholiks), and the Juggaknots. His highly anticipated debut album "Camel Face Hunting Season," (I wonder who that's a reference to???), will be released in September 2008.

When asked about his new relationship with Amalgam Digital, Peedi made the following statement:

"Yup. I'm back! And I feel unstoppable. My flow is advanced and as an artist, I'm getting better, especially without the claws of Roc-A-Fella digging at my back. I've been a free agent for the past 3 months and now signing with the Amalgam Digital label for my first project I feel even more unstoppable. They are providing exactly what Peedi always needed...proper promotion and distribution. BANG! It's Camel Face Hunting Season".

"Camel Face Hunting Season" will hit retail stores and digital outlets in September 2008. The first single entitled "More Towels," features production by Vinny Idol.


No comments: