Thursday, June 12, 2008

NEWS : THE GAME IS NOT RETIRING AFTER LAX!!!


SHOUTS OUT TO MY DUDE www.musikizme.com
EMPIRE STATE RECORDS IN HERE!!!
CANT WAIT TILL THIS ALBUM DROPPING...GONNA GO AND "BUY" THE CD AS WELL AS DOWNLOAD LOL !!!!...I HOPE DUDE DONT RETIRE HE GOT ALOT OF MORE SONGS IN HIM TO MAKE....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Game is not gonna retire after L.A.X. Here’s what he said in a recent interview:

If the idea that I have comes together, I will consider doing a fourth album,” said the Los Angeles native. “If I can’t get into the studio with the people I want to, and make it happen how I want to, only then I wouldn’t consider it.” When asked about which collaborators he was referring to and what “idea” he had in place for a fourth project, The Game offered the following explanation.

“My next album was supposed to be this album. But when I started recording [“L.A.X.”] it turned left on me. The next project will be called the D.O.C. or “Diary of Compton.” It will have ten tracks on it, non-listed, no names— just chapters 1 through 10. If I get Dr. Dre, MC Ren, King Tee, DJ Yella, Ice Cube and DJ Quik to help me, not necessarily to rap on it, but to produce and be in my corner, then the D.O.C. will hit stores!”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

D.O.C. WOULD BE A GREAT ALBUM IF HE CAN GET THEM IN THE RECORDING STUDIO