Sunday, June 1, 2008

DJ DRAMA INTERVIEWS LIL WAYNE ABOUT RECENT COMMENTS..


Lil Wayne called up Drama’s Shade 45 show last night to clear up some of his recent comments towards Mixtape Djs. First off I ain’t mean to disrespect no DJs, no mixtape DJs, whatever kind of DJ you is, there was no kind of disrespect,” Wayne said on the air. “Especially given the fact that me and Drama, me and Khaled and me and my homeboy Raj Smooth from New Orleans, we all get it in and do the mixtape thing. So given that fact I think things were blew out of proportion.”

He went on to diss The Empire (Drought Is Over Series) & Mike Pratt (Wayne’s World Tapes). This Empire nigga, I don’t fuck with him. For all DJs I just want you to know that (the diss) was meant for that Empire nigga. I don’t fuck the Empire nigga. The nigga put a CD out on me every month and I couldn’t tell you how none of them niggas look in person,” Weezy said in regard to Worldwide Legacy’s brand of mixtapes. There is a popular series produced by The Empire titled “The Drought Is Over” which has been making its rounds in mixtape circles for some time.

Finally says if you took offense hes sorry. “Whoever got soft feelings and whoever took what I said and wants to feel some kind of way, I want you to know, please don’t feel different after you hear me on this right here,” Wayne said as his tone changed. “I want you to still feel (like saying) ‘fuck that nigga’ cause when you see me in the streets I want it to be that because I’m going to bite your fucking face off.”

Finally makes some comic remarks to end the call. “If you made the Wayne’s World Vol 1-7 then your mama’s a bitch! And if you the Empire nigga, I hope you die twice tomorrow!”

courtsy:
musikme.com

check the audio below....

http://www.zshare.net/audio/12901064ef9615d7/

No comments: