Monday, October 6, 2008

Y.G.C. PRESENTS D.J. MYSTERY : I LOVE THIS MIXTAPE GAME

MY DUDE DJ MYSTERY IS HEAVY ON HIS GRIND WIT THIS NEW MIXTAPE.... BIG THINGS IN STORE WITH ME AND HIM COLLABING ON SOME MIXTAPES!!! ...STAY TUNED !!!


1 S.O.B (Student of Battle) "Dj Mystery freestyle"
2 T.I ft Ludacris "Sitting on top of the world"
3 Chamillionaire "Its goin down tonight freestyle"
4 Papoose ft Bun-B & Chamillionaire "6 million ways"
5 Julelz Santana & Lil Wayne "Pick n Roll"
6 Juelz Santana "Up in Harlem"
7 Grafh ft Jim Jones,Bun-B & Jadakiss "Like ohh" (Rmx)
8 Max-B & French Monatan "Free Al Pac"
9 Jadakiss "Freestyle"
10 Alfamega ft Rick Ross,Bun-B & T.I "Uh oh" (Rmx)
11 Ya Boy "Let me in"
12 Crooked I "Wake up show freestyle"
13 Royce DA 5-9 "Forget about me"
14 Joel Ortiz "Cant you tell (Prod by Statik Selektah)
15 Termanology "Avengance"
16 Termanology "The chosen" (Prod by Havoc)
17 Ransom "So much pain"
18 Ransom ft Ya Boy "Boyz in da hood"
19 Maino "Whats popping my g"
20 Max-B & French Montana "I wasnt there"
21 Cassidy "Attitude" (Prod by Swizz Beatz"
22 Styles P & Sheek Louch "Smashtime freestyle"
23 Blizz "They dont know freestyle"
24 St Laz "Dynasty freestyle"
25 Benzino ft N.O.R.E "Angels"
26 Ja Rule ft Merc Montana "Head knock"
27 Young Buck "If I go to jail"
28 Lil Flip "Can I live freestyle"
29 Crooked I & Royce Da 5-9 "Clear the area"
30 Planet Asia "School"
31 Sean Price "The matrix" (Prod by Dj Premier)
32 Snoop Dogg,Pusha T & Jadakiss "Lose your life" (Prod by The Alchemist)

No comments: