Sunday, July 27, 2008

VIDEO : ITS SHOWTIME DVD VOL. 1 ....

ITS' SHOWTIME DVD presented by DJ DELZ - FEATURING LIVE PERFORMANCES from G-Unit, Max B and Stack Bundles


You're going in live as Hell on this "IT'S SHOWTIME" (get it?) DVD featuring nothing but live performances and exclusive on-stage footage from some of the game's most hyped acts in the underground world. Featuring all-exclusive footage from the Guerilla Unit, Max Bigavell and Far Rockaway's prince.


VIDEO LIST:

Live G-Unit Performances;

1. I'm A Rider
2. Straight Outta Southside w/LL Cool J
3. I'm Grimy
4. I Like the Way She Do It
5. You So Tough
6. I'm Pimpin
7. Your Girl
8. So Seductive
9. Close To Me
10. Kitty Kat
11. Piano Man
12. I'm A Warrior
13. Put Em Up
14. Oh No
15. So Serious
16. I Get Money
17. Still Kill/Like A Dogg
18. 187/ What Up Gangsta
19. Murda/Cake/Runnin This
20. Hate It or Love It/ How We Do
21. Straight To The Bank/I Gets Down
22. Wanksta

g-unit,ll cool j-striaght outta southside live


Max B Live Performances:

1. Interview
2. I'm Wavy
3. Chase You Home
4. Picture Me Rollin
5. Lip Sing
6. I Can't
7. Give Em Hose Up
8. Blow Me A Dub

Stack Bundles (R.I.P)
1. Weatherman - This is one of Stack's last live performances

max b-picture me rollin live


STACK BUNDLES (ONE OF HIS LAST PERFORMANCES)

No comments: